cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
johanes9898
3 1 0 1
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Ink cartridge faulty

HP Recommended
DesignJet Z5600 PostScript
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have replaced the MK 745 cartridge in my printer with a new one purchased from HP store. I am getting a ink cartridge faulty message so I replaced it with another new cartridge purchased same place,  same time. It is also getting a ink cartridge faulty message. I would imagine I have setting wrong or something, can't seem to figure it out.

1 REPLY 1
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Myself had same problems on my Z3100, Z3200 44 inch model for few years already. I simply cut out the new bottom part, & replaced it with old bottom part...  always worked & got my printers continue to print..

For reference not 100% sure on yours...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation