cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Pentermans
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Ink problems

HP Recommended
Officejet 7110
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

We got the blinking ink lights meaning that one or more colors needed to be changed. It didn't saw what color, so we ended up changing all of them. The lights still won't stop blinking and I cannot print. Nothing seems to be leaking. I am at a loss.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 12,152 1,170 2,518
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Pentermans,

Thanks for stopping by the HP community. A very good day to you.  I reviewed issues with blinking lights on the printer and it persists even after changing all the cartridges. I will be glad to assist you and let’s get right to Great description and presentation of the issue  It is amply appreciated.

Let me gather some information for better clarity to assist you correctly:

• Was there a power outage or surge before this?
  • Did you check the blinking light pattern correctly?
  • Did you check for any paper or carriage jams?

I will be providing a roadmap with some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. Let us try these steps:

From this link: https://support.hp.com/in-en/document/c03588307 (Blinking Lights on the HP Officejet 7110 Wide Format ePrinter Series) perform all the relevant steps based only on the blinking pattern.

Observe the blinking pattern of the lights and follow instructions that best match the blinking pattern.

• Now check if it gets fixed. Also, check for paper or carriage jams.
  • Update the printer firmware also by following instructions from this link: https://support.hp.com/bg-en/document/c02919168
  • There is an associated YouTube video on how to do it. Use a USB cable to do it.
  • Now check if it gets fixed.

This should nail it if there are no hardware issues with the printer. Otherwise, I will send you a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Check your forum message box next to the bell icon in the upper right corner.

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution” as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help

Thank you and have a great week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation