cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Rivero247
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

My DesignJet T100 wont print after the latest update to Windows

HP Recommended
Designjet T100
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

I'm connected via USB, I can add the printer, but when I print to it, it doesn't show in the print queue and nothing happens. I can print a test page via the HP utility, but that's it.

1 REPLY 1
HJ47
Level 3
69 68 2 3
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi,

This issue is caused by windows when windows get updated it changes the printer driver into its own generic driver.

The better option is to remove the printer from devices and printers in control panel and disconnect printer from computer.

After this reinstall the printer driver, and connect the printer again it will resolve the issue.

Thanks for your patience 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation