Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Envy Photo 7855
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

When I send a fax, the confirmation comes with the wrong time.

I have an HP Envy Photo 7855 printer

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@Chela2 

If you have not done so, consider updating the Firmware

HP ENVY Photo 7800 All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update

What else?

Having read all the same information to which you have access (how-to, troubleshooting, user guide), and assuming you are not faxing across some kind of date line, I cannot find a reason for this other than the date/time/zone needing to be updated / corrected on the printer.

This doesn't mean there is not another reason, of course - it means I don't see one.

Example

Embedded Web Server (EWS) - Manage Printer Date / Time

NOTE:  Your printer may present this option differently.

Open your favorite browser > type / enter Printer IP address into URL / Address bar

Tab Settings > Preferences > Date & Time

EWS_9025_Date-Time_1EWS_9025_Date-Time_1

Printer  Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Printer  - Solve Problems

“Things that are your printer”

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Access to the Print and Scan Doctor (Windows), Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software / Firmware Updates, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, Lots of How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Product Information (Specifications), more

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

HP ENVY Photo 7855 All-in-One Printer

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the assist.

Answered? Click "Accept as Solution" to help others find it.

Dragon-Fur

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.