cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
RME88
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Need .plt file for firmware upgrade - EMERGENCY

HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T1100 Printer series

I am unable to access the EWS due to 79:04 error, I have tried all troubleshooting steps and nothing is working so I want to update the firware but since I can only access the plotter through FTP I need the .plt file but it doesn't seem to be anywhere. I need that as soon as possible please

1 REPLY 1
JackB44
Level 3
60 60 1 14
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Firmware is not PLT file for this model.

Download file from link

https://support.hp.com/rs-en/drivers/selfservice/hp-designjet-t1100-printer-series/3338887

Unpack it with 7zip

Upload larger file with FileZilla (since it needs passive ftp which is not so food supported with Windows Explorer) to printer's ftp.

& tell us what you acomplished.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation