Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello,

There is no way to have my custom papers in driver V4 PDF for win 10. No issues in MacOs.

I've synchronized the paper profiles with Designjet utility and hit the refresh button on the paper selection in the driver.

No effect for both. Still nothing after clean uninstall and clean of the windows registry.

Custom ICC profiles have been transfered.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Yes same issue for me. I have to reinstall the PS drivers and then I got my custom papers.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Yes same issue for me. I have to reinstall the PS drivers and then I got my custom papers.

HP Recommended

PS drivers works for custom papers, yes.

Can you have a custom paper with thick setting ? It seems to go back to Normal thickness everytime... 

Z9 is a really good hardware but software is really too buggy...

HP Recommended

Yes I confirm, thick paper is always 'Normal'. I fully agree with you : software of HP Z9 is full of bugs. I've just spent 3 hours to install a thick paper due to numerous crashes.. 

And when the printer crashes, It lost the remaining length of the paper...  

Another issue: when I print on a canson barity prestige (340g), there are some scratches at some place. Sometimes, it works fine, sometimes there are scratches. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.