cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Amorgan1013
3 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

OfficeJet 4654 won’t turn on

HP Recommended
macOS 10.13 High Sierra
My Hp OfficeJet 4654 was purchased last school year and it would turn on (wireless) but it just didn’t work. So we put it away for a while, and now this year we tried to revisit it, and now it won’t even turn on. We have tried plugging it in and everything. The power button doesn’t work at all. It doesn’t even have a light. There’s no damage to it.
1 REPLY 1
DavidSMP
Retired
Retired
12,360 10,539 1,170 2,519
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Amorgan1013,

Good day. Thanks for stopping by the HP forums. I will be glad to assist you and let’s get right to it. Great description of the issue. It is amply appreciated.

I will be providing a roadmap with some troubleshooting steps to resolve the issue. Let us try these steps:

• Did you perform a hard reset on the printer?

Now check if it gets resolved. If it continues, then it is a hardware issue and the printer needs to be replaced. I am being honest about it here by keeping your best interest in mind. I will send you a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Check your forum private message box in the upper right corner next to the bell icon.

Good luck and keep me posted about the developments. If this helps, please mark this as Accepted Solution as it will help several others with the same issue and give the post a Kudos for my efforts to help. Thank you and have a great week ahead. 🙂

DavidSMP
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation