cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
AdamBurbridge
1 0 0 2
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post

Online Chat

HP Recommended
Officejet Pro 7740
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Is anyone else having problems with trying to access the HP online chat? I was chatting to a lady called viola this morning with  a problem and she re-booted my laptop. Now i cant access chat and im having massive problems with printing. 

4 REPLIES 4
Riddle_Decipher
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
31,166 28,471 2,620 4,016
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AdamBurbridge

Welcome to the HP Forums 🙂 

I would like to take a moment and thank you for using this forum, it is a great place to find answers. 

As I understand you have issues with the printer,

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution: 

Could you elaborate on the Issue with the printer?

Perhaps, I could help you with the same?

As for the HP Online Chat, I will let the concerned team know about it,

they should be able to get that repaired.

Eagerly awaiting your response to help you out.

Keep me posted,

If I have answered your queries, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below, 

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" button for my efforts to help you.

Have a great day!

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Marzouq
4 3 0 0
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hi my nbame is marzouq iam from Kuwait and i bought hp Omen gaming Laptop 15.6 screen 16 ram 6 graphic 2Tb hard disk i game this laptop to the workshop in kuwait the problem was when i touch the keyboard and any placeon the dashboard i get like a small elictic hit and it shutdown and its happen many times i send to the workshop what do do i feel iam not safe when i use it i might get a big electic shot while i use it or one mof my family useing it  

mosheen
Level 1
15 6 0 0
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi my name is abdul and i am from fiji island. Its been 3 years i have been using my hp laptop but now when i tey to update my system it always show error try again. Before the error appears all the updates are downloaded and it begins to install them but as soon as the uintalling prossess is almost ending, there is an optipn say ing error installing the update try again. When i click on try again it begins to download the updates again...... The same problems continue again and again
Hemant_Yadav
1 1 0 0
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

hello

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation