Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DesignJet T530 24-in Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Help. I have 4 computers. One prints fine. The other three clip the right side off of anything wider than 13 inches. Printing to a 24" roll. Wi-Fi connection. All settings look the same as far as I can see. All apps, Word, Wordperfect, Adobe, Edge & Chrome Browser, TurboCad. Using driver T530 V4. Brand new. All software up to date.

Is this a print area problem? 

Thanks.

7 REPLIES 7
HP Recommended

All 4 computers running the same OS with the same update? Printer driver version on a computer that works is the same or different compared to the other 3 computers.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

All four computers are using Windows 10 Pro Version 1909. All drivers are T530 V4. Thanks.

HP Recommended

Latest available for download driver version for T530 on Win 10 is 1.2

https://support.hp.com/us-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-designjet-t500-printer-series/28254950... 

Can you try that driver on one non-printing computer to see will it make a difference. There are also some basic drivers you can try.

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

No difference. 

HP Recommended

I am attaching a pdf can you print it on an A2 size to see will it print well? What about a print preview is it good?

You can restore printer to factory defaults, and update firmware. Did it ever worked on that 3 computers in the past?

My profile on LinkedIn

HP Recommended

Your PDF did not work. I tried printing it from the browser and from Adobe Reader. The pages kept coming out blank. 

Here's a pic of a test page I'm trying to print from Microsoft Word. The page size is 22 x 8. The borders are .5". The word "TEST" should appear all the way across the page. They stop a little past half way. The page border goes past 3/4 of the way. Any suggestions?

20200422_153157.jpg

HP Recommended

I contacted HP Support and received help installing the correct driver. Thank you for trying.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.