Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
T830MFP
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I plot to PDF in Autocad C3D 2021 using DWG to PDF.pc3 with paper size ARCH D (36.00 x 24.00 Inches) [not using Expanded or Full bleed].  The plot is set to print to landscape.  My border line is 0.55" from top, bottom & right side of sheet.  The left side is 1.5" from sheet.  Acad reports margins are 0.20" & I see the margins in Acad paper space.  Preview image looks fine.  The PDF in Acrobat looks fine.

Using Click to send the PDF to the plotter I have to rotate the plot from portrait to landscape and it shows clipping along the left edge which is sort of OK.  Sort of because there should be clipping on all 4 sides (the 0.2" margins).  The plot comes out with a right margin (distance from sheet edge to middle of border line) of 0.75" and top & bottom margins of 0.70".  The left side has a 1.2' margin.  Also, the sheet is cut at 24.35" instead of 24".  The image scales fine in both directions.

Plotter firmware version is: CANDLEPR2N001.2104B.00.  The paper roll in the plotter is reported to be 35.87" wide, not 36".  I'm using Click to print because the HP driver for Autocad and Acrobat can no longer plot in landscape.  I have tried reducing the area to be plotted (selecting an area just outside my borders) but plotting to 24 X 36 sheets only prints in portrait on 36" roll paper with the newest drivers.   Is there any way to get PDFs to print as they used to a few months ago?

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.