Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

Yes

for the PH you can use option reused PH instead of new.

and for the issue, if (mark as filled ) didn't solve the issue, I request to contact our support

it could be an Ink system issue. and multiple parts of assumptions.

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

there is any way to abort the purge tubes action when plotter switched on?

HP Recommended

the purge can be performed from the service menu when the plotter is started. you can cancel the printhead replacement procedure to access to the normal menu.

but it needs a cartridge level higher than 50 cc to init the Printhead

for the current issue, it can be related to the ink cannot reach all Chambre that's why the PH replacement is incomplete, a purge is a lottery in this case. 

i recommend to contact your support line for advanced troubleshoot and solution providing

I am an HP Employee.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.