cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
D-Frost
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Possible printer head issue

HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Brand new, out of the box HP DesignJet T520.  Selected Language, English. Confirmed Country, USA.  Waited for the message to add the ink cartridges, never happened and I noticed when I opened the cartridge cover door the printer head would not return to the left in order to install new ink.   

I read further in the instructions and it showed how to move the head to the left, lift the head out and install new ink cartridges them restart it again. After installing the ink it goes through its start up mode them has a 21:10 Error.

Went online to look at  trouble shooting, did everything they advised with no progress.  Now I need your help if you have seen this before with your printer.

D-Frost

1 REPLY 1
Copier-Pro
Level 9
2,456 2,416 160 348
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

As i notice this is a brand new machine you are setting up.Make sure that you have removed all packing material as per the setup instructions.Just read through the setup again and make sure you did not mis a step.This error relates to the service station that is having a problem.If this does not resolve the problem i would recommend you calling on HP for assistance.Hope this will help.

I am A certified Copier Technician.
It is so nice to give some help where possible and the forum is a great idea Thank You.Sometimes a picture speaks louder than words to find a solution.Should you find my help use full just give some credit for my effort please.
.Thank You.Copier-Pro
If you found this post helpful, you can let others know and also show your appreciation by clicking the “Accept as Solution”button, “Thumbs up" button!

#################################################################
I'M NOT AN HP EMPLOYEE AND DO ANSWER THESE QUESTION ON MY OWN BEHALF.
#################################################################
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation