cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Stuart-e-a
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer Designjet t770 24in colours not printing properly

HP Recommended
Designjet T770 24IN
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hello,

Recently the printer has started messing up with the colours. The usual fix of using photoshop to print instead of a pdf doesn`t seem to work anymore.

Printer Info: 

All cartridges levels have 2+ bars, none of them are close to finishing.

I ran a colour calibration which failed so I ran a printhead clean (Successful) followed by a printhead alignment (Successful) and followed by a colour calibration (successful).

Unfortunately the print is still coming out with different colours than the original document (See below).

The Black & blue image is what the print is supposed to look like and below what it come sout looking like.

File Info:

The file was created by a co-worker in Illustrator and exported as a pdf. I tried printing from the pdf and then opening the pdf in photoshop as usually that seems to work to fix colour problems.

If you you could help it would be greatly appreciated it or require any other information please feel free to ask.

Thank you for your time

Stuart

hp example.jpg

1 REPLY 1
D Hook
Level 7
877 824 37 101
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

By chance, have any of the quality settings been changed?  That looks like a draft quality image.  Have you tried "Best" or some other setting?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation