cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Printerissue-
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer does not printer all pages

HP Recommended
HP Officejet Pro 8000 Printer series - A809

My HP Officejet Pro 8000 Printer series - A809 will not print the first page, will print the rest. I have checked to make sure that "print all pages" is chosen. Will still print page 2 and on but not page one?

1 REPLY 1
MKazi
Retired
Retired
12,746 12,697 830 1,560
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Printerissue-

Thank you for posting on HP Forums, MKazi is at your service. 

I understand that you have an HP Officejet Pro 8000 Printer and it does not print the first page of a multi page document. The printing always starts from page 2. I appreciate the steps you have performed and have certainly done a good job.

Does the printer print a single page document correctly?

How about making a copy?

What operating system are you using?

The evidence points towards a drivers issue. I recommend you to perform the following steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a fix: 

• Disconnect the power cable from the printer while the printer is still ON.
  • Disconnect any other cables if connected the printer.
  • Press and hold the printer’s power button for 15 seconds.
  • The printer should be directly connected to the wall outlet and not to a surge protector.
  • Reconnect the power cable to print and the printer should power ON by itself. If the printer doesn’t power ON then please manually power it ON.

In case you're using the Windows operating system then please download and run the HP Print and Scan Doctor software. This is a free tool for Windows to help resolve issues with the printer drivers. 

For Mac OS, you may reset the printing system: http://hp.care/2nAPYVU

I sincerely hope this fixes the issue. Let me know. Good luck! 🙂

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation