Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP T520 36in
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Good morning.

I am having a issue with HP T520 36in plotter. In the past, before making the cut at the end of printing, the equipment would advance the sheet. Over the past month, this advance has not happened and the cut ends up being within the drawing area. How can I fix this? Thanks

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @Strufaldi 

Try running the paper advance calibration from the Image quality maintenance menu
Paper advance calibration, select Reset ready paper calibration and then Calibrate ready paper.

If the issue still happening then I will suggest you getting service for the printer because the paper advance motor could be defective.

Regards.

I am an HP employee
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.