cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
mammorulz
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printer ink

HP Recommended
How deskjet 2132
I've had trouble with the ink that I've ordered lately. First over night order took 4 days then it didn't last as long as it should. Maybe 1/2 as much printing as I use to . This is not the first time that I have had this issue.. I had a gentleman called Jeffrey call me and left a message for me but I've not been able to get a hold of him.
1 REPLY 1
Barachiel
Retired
Retired
6,247 5,034 314 468
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi @mammorulz ,

Welcome to HP Forums, 

This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips, 

Thank you for posting your query, I'll be more than glad to help you out 🙂 

If that's the case, I'd request you to contact HP's phone support team for further assistance.

HP Support can be reached by clicking on the following link: Open link:  www.hp.com/contacthp/

Enter Product number or select to auto detect.Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options".

Scroll down and click on HP contact options - click on Get a Case & phone number.They will be happy to assist you immediately.

If the unit is under warranty repair services under the manufacturer's warranty will be free of charge.

Best regards,

Barachiel
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation