cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
RustyTripp
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Printing Lanscape with an HP Designjet T520

HP Recommended
DesignJet T520

I've just recently purchased and installed an HP Designjet T520 ( 24" ).  Whenever some teachers print landscape ( 36 x 24 instead of 24 x36 ), the printer says the wrong paper size is on the printer but other teachers can do it just fine.

Is there an option I have missed that would make this work 100% of the time)

2 REPLIES 2
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

go to your printer property & define media size as :

width  24"

high        36"   ( good to make it 37" )

pick the print quality.... lay out as  portrait    save it   , then apply    ( make it to default size.

you make your image 24x36 in vertical/portrait mode. before you print & should see the preview image & make

sure see it properly within , otherwise do the same as with your program

not 100% garrantee it work... depend on the printer & software ... also you will lose little for margin...

be patience.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
RustyTripp
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the help.  I did some more research and found an article that said to use Autorotate.  Finding where to make this change wasn't easy but after I found it and changed it, everything started working as it should.

I appreciate your help.

Rusty

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation