cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
AntonyVargese
Level 2
17 13 0 1
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Printing alignment Issue

HP Recommended
HP DSJ T790 Plotter
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

Hai Team,

I am facing an alignement issue on printouts, If printing with normal plain paper , but try to print glossy or HP heavy glossy paper type its working fine , the printing speed very slow. when i print drawings lines are coming zig zag models.

All print Heads repalced, Firmware updated, Carriage assembly, Belt and Tensioner, Service Station was Dirty also that replaced one by one, all resetting proces done. But still the same issue..

2 REPLIES 2
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

it is not an alignment problem.

Check the print quality & it might be in best.. max .. more passes.... there are different setting which affect

the print speeds :

fast

normal

best    +maximum...  more passes      yes, much much slower      (  on my Z3100 etc )

If myself print photos & alwasy use     best  quality...  I do not mind slower, as soon as  photo quality good.

but also depend on the image quality, if lousy image quality & even best max more passes.... make no differents.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
AntonyVargese
Author
Level 2
17 13 0 1
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear Team,

This problem solved.  Finally i check all the settings try with best quality, Normal, etcc.... Then i search in the image quality settings there was a message like paper calibration failed. I try paper calibration but its asking to load proper paper. I cahnge the paper type in settings, (HP Glossy) then try and this done sucessfully. After i i put the paper type plain and print its working perfectly.

From my experience some times when we lose our patience we cannot find if its a simple issue. 

Thanks to all...

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation