Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need to install your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

Hello,

I use HP Click to print out my CAD projects on the Plotter DesignJet T2600dr. I have noticed that, if especially I print a big data document, my connection to the Internet is lost. I still got a correct IP address, I can ping gateway, but have no Internet (e.g. ping to 8.8.8.8 doesn't work). Before I had an older HP Plotter Designjet T2300 and I didn't use HP Click and the issue didn't happen. It only happens in combination DesignJet T2600dr+HP Click+Big file. I really have no idea what can make a coincidence with Windows Network. Only a reboot of the PC helps to bring back networking. I would like to notice that standard A3/A4 printer works fine. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.