cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
willbell1
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Printing problems with DesignJet 500 Plus & HP Instant Print

HP Recommended
DESIGNJET 500 PLUS
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have came across a problem with my printer and looking for any advice on how to solve it.

I have been printing with my HP Designjet 500 plus no problem, all of a sudden it wont allow me to print using the same software I have been since I bought it (HP Instant Print 3).

HP Instant Print will pick the printer up, process the file to print but just wont print. I have tried reinstalling the software and drivers with no luck, Power Reset, eveything I can think of or have read can help.

I can print via Photoshop and Test Print etc....

Has anyone got any ideas what the issue could be?

1 REPLY 1
Scummins85
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having the exact same problem. Did you ever get it figured out?

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation