cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
3 2 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Profiles created on z9+ way too dark so that dark areas have no detail.

HP Recommended
asus homebuilt i5 16Gb
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Having switched from my beloved Designjet Z3200, I am now unable to produce any decent prints on my new z9+ on custom papers (ranging from Coated papers, Photo Matt through Fine Art cotton to Wallpaper). All images go completely black from about 10% brightness ie no detail whatsoever. It appears that the icc profiles that the printer is creating are fine in terms or color temperature just that they are too dark below about10% brightness. I have tried printing using both specific icc profiles (Application manages Color with BPC) from Qimage and Photoshop and via Printer Manages Color with Qimage and with the color space set to Adobe RGB and the Pantone emulation off. Also, I have done test prints in both color and black and white and the same issue occurs. Any help would be greatly appreciated as, at the moment I really regret trading in the brilliant Z3200!. Thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation