cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
MawaGuerra
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Re: HP designjet T7100 "Paper not Found"

HP Recommended

I have the exact same problem, everytime i try to load a roll i get the paper not foud  message. I've tried lots of things: updating the firmware, erasing EEPROM and hard drive, adjusting the roll mechanism among other things.

After spending a couple of hours yesterday, I noticed the OMAS never lights up as it should. When trying to load the paper, right when the carriage goes over the OMAS the "paper not found" message appears. 

For another test, I disconnected the OMAS from the interconnect board, tried to load the paper again with the same results.

I have a Z6200 that uses the same OMAS, i will take out of the Z6200 and install it in the T7100 and let you nkow if it worked.

2 REPLIES 2
DidasMI
2 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok thanks MawaGuerra try and let me know if it worked.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Roy_Kuzmich
Level 6
217 187 21 32
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Check the Line Sensor Calibration - More likely than the OMAS.

Roy K

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation