EFA
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Really painfull to load sheets on Z9

HP Recommended
HP Z9+
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

It´s been almost impossible to load sheets on my printer. It simple keeps advancing sheet until spill out of printer. Sometimes roolls still keeps advancing with no sheet on printer. No problem with roll loading. Firmware is up to date. Don´t know what more to do. 

Sorry for my english, is not my primary language. 

Thanks in advance. 

3 REPLIES 3
Repairatrooper
Level 12
Level 12
7,282 7,206 769 1,996
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

That type of behaviour can be caused by a defective or sticking OPPS sensor

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
EFA
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok. How can I solve this? Tks

0 Kudos
Repairatrooper
Level 12
Level 12
7,282 7,206 769 1,996
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You need to get into diagnostic mode and test the sensor and replace if necessary. The information is contained in the service manual. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

0 Kudos
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation