cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
cazzanne
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Replacement for HP 130nr

HP Recommended
HP 130nr
macOS 10.13 High Sierra

Hello

As previously posted I have had a number for problems with my HP 130nr printer and now is a very big door stop! Can anyone advise please, I need a replacement for this particular machine. I used this mainly for photographs and was very happy with the results. Anyone know which one would replace this.  Many thanks for your advice, opinion.

2 REPLIES 2
gringod
Level 4
78 57 4 7
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hi I would go for a Z2100 24" or if you want biggeer Z2100 44" or what ever the nees of HP Z-Series.

long life photo printing ink.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
cazzanne
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thanks for the advice. When I thought about it I have had numerous problems with this printer, in fact it was the second one I had so I didn't learn the first time. I have looked at reviews too and have decided to go to Canon, my other smaller printers are HP and thibk I need a complete change and see if my next one does not have the mixed personality which seem to come with this particular printer! I have opted for The Canon Prograf 2000 so not messing about any more.  Thanks again, I will still have my other smaller HP printers so will still contribute/view the forum.  thanks again.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation