cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
macmooney
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Scanning function not working on HP Deskjet 3250 although printing and copying are fine

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet 3250
Microsoft Windows 8.1 (64-bit)

The scanning function on my HP Deskjet 3250 is no longer working.  Ocassionally an error message pops up but I cannot get into it to try to fix the problem.  Printing and copying are working fine.

1 REPLY 1
sandytechy20
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
28,039 26,658 1,522 1,618
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@macmooney

Welcome to the HP Forums, this is a great location to get assistance! I read your post and see that you are getting scanner connection error on HP Deskjet 3250 Printer. I would like to help you resolve this issue. 

Restart devices and check driver scan settings.

Run the Print and Scan Doctor.

Uninstall the printer software.

Reinstall the HP software.

Click here and refer the document to perform the above steps.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers.

Sandytechy20
I am an HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation