cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
MidnightBelle
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Some times printer prints double at bottom of page.

HP Recommended
HP DeskJet All-in-one 3630 series
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite

Some times my HP DeskJet All-in-one 3630 series printer will print double at the bottom of the page where it has like page 1 0f 1 as shown in the image below.

IMG_0394.jpg

1 REPLY 1
KrazyToad
Retired
Retired
22,744 21,573 1,371 1,398
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@MidnightBelle

Welcome to HP Forums. This is a great place to get support, find answers and tips.

I understand that that your HP DeskJet All-in-one 3630 is printing double at the bottom of the page

I'll try my best to help

Do you have an adequate amount of ink left in all the cartridges?

Do you face the same issue when Photocopying?

Please Check the print settings for your print job

1. Open a document, click File, and then click Print.

The Print window opens.

2. Select the Paper Type/Quality or Media & Quality menu.

3. Depending on your print job, you might consider modifying the following settings:

• Paper type: If one of the options matches your paper type exactly, select that option.

• Quality: If you are dissatisfied with the quality of your printouts, increase the print quality. To print more quickly, decrease the print quality.

To save your settings for future print jobs, select Save in the Presets menu, and then name the new preset.

Next try aligning the ink cartridges for the best print quality.

1. Lift the scanner lid.

2. Place the alignment page with the print side down on the right-front corner of the scanner glass. See the engraved guide next to the scanner glass for help loading the alignment page.

Image: Place the alignment page on the scanner glass

3. Close the scanner lid.

4. Press the Start Copy Black button  or the Start Copy Color button  on the printer control panel.

The printer aligns the ink cartridges.

If the issue persists, try aligning the cartridges using the HP Software

1. Load paper into the input tray.

2. Search the Mac for Print and then click Print & Scan, or Printers & Scanners in the list of results.

3. Click the name of your printer, and then click Open Print Queue.

4. Click Printer Setup or Settings, click Utility, and then click Open Printer Utility.

5. Click Align.

The printer prints an alignment page.

6. Lift the scanner lid.

7. Place the alignment page with the print side down on the scanner glass, and then position it according to the engraved guides around the glass.

Figure : Place the alignment page on the scanner glass

Image: Place the alignment page on the scanner glass
  8. On your computer, click Scan.

The printer aligns the ink cartridges.

You can refer to this Link: http://bit.ly/2MkvLjM

Let me know how it goes and keep me posted if the issue persists.

Thank you 🙂

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" 

KrazyToad
I Am An HP Employee

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation