Create an account on the HP Community to personalize your profile and ask a question
08-16-2016 12:06 PM
As I haven't found the HP DesignJet Z5400PS Printer is haven't supported with HP HD Scanner. Could please confirm is it can working/match both of.
N.B: As per Product Data sheet wise.
Solved! Go to Solution.
08-16-2016 12:14 PM
If you have a HD Scanner, yes, it is supported. You just need to install the last software update. Just make sure you select the correct software depending on your scanner revision.
To check the revision of your scanner, check the last letter of the scanner model number
Software 24.1 system recovery for HD-SCANNER, T1XX0 HD-MFP, 45X0 HD-MFP, 45X0 Scanner and 820 MFP (revision A and B ONLY)
System recovery for HD-SCANNER, T1XX0 HD-MFP, 45X0 HD-MFP, 45X0 Scanner and 820 MFP (revision C ONLY)
Main features added with this release:
- Support for the following printers:
- HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter series
- HP Designjet T920, T1500 ePrinter series and HP Designjet T2500 eMF printer series
- HP Designjet Z5400 ePrinter series
I'm an HP Inc employee. But my response is not in behalf of HP Inc
08-16-2016 11:33 PM
Is it can be possible to support for HP DesignJet HD scanner with the below listed printer?
1. HP DesignJet HD Scanner (P/N: CQ654C / CQ654B/CQ654A)
2. HP DesignJet T1300 Printer (P/N: CR651A)
3. HP DesignJet T1300PS Printer (P/N: CR652A)
4. HP DesignJet 7200 Printer (P/N: F2L46A)
Is it can be possible to upgrade the internal memory (RAM) from 1GB to 4 GB? (I think not possible)
Didn't find what you were looking for? Ask the community