cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
JBH45
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

T 120 wont print

HP Recommended
Designjet T120
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

I have a T120. I can send from my desktop and it shows up on the plotter screen as printing, but it won't print. If I try an internal print, it will show that it's printing on the screen, but it wont print.  I get no error messages. I've downloaded an updated driver and reset the plotter to factory defaults. Plus, I've unplugged it  to reset it.

Thanks for any help

2 REPLIES 2
brotherbuzz
1 1 0 0
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have the same T120 problem.  Printer screen would say a document was printing, but it never actually printed it.

Reset printer to factory settings, did a hard reset from the maintenance menu, and now the printer is stuck in a forever loop trying to do a head alignment.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Hayden4
1 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Hi did you ever sort the problem out my t120 has the same problems ?
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation