Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have recently bought a Designjet T120 and I am using it with an ArchD (24" wide) paper roll. It is connected to my Windows 10 64-bit PC by USB. When I print from AutoCad the print preview shows the whole image but when it is printed the top 40% is missing (by top I mean the 40% on the left of the paper looking at the printer, i.e. nearest the LCD screen). I have tried exporting the image to PDF but the same thing happens.

I have the Designjet utility installed and updated the printer to the latest firmware. The properties say I am using the HP Designjet T120 Class Driver. I would really appreciate any help or suggests as it is driving me mad. Thanks very much.

6 REPLIES 6
HP Recommended

Hi,

I hope you enjoy your visit to the HP Support Forums.

Please follow the below link instruction. If problem persist, please let me know, I will try to my best.

HP Designjet T790 and T1300 ePrinter Series - Advanced print settings

HP Designjet T120 and T520 ePrinter Series - Advanced print settings

Thanks,
Rashed

I am not an employee of HP but I am an engineer @ HP Partner and I am share my knowledge from my own time.

If your problem is solved please click the "Accept as Solution" button

If my answer was helpful please click the "Thumbs Up" to say "Thank You"

Regards/Rashed
https://www.linkedin.com/in/rasheddul
HP Recommended

Hi,

If as my earlier post not working, please check the link for exact print size: Paper Size

Thanks,
Rashed

I am not an employee of HP but I am an engineer @ HP Partner and I am share my knowledge from my own time.

Regards/Rashed
HP Recommended

Hi Rashed,

Many thanks for replying but unfortunately nothing you linked to works for me. I may not have explained properly that the problem is not that my prints are too small - like an A4 image in one corner of an A3 page but rather that the image is the correct size but missing the top half. 

Have a look at the attached image - the bottom half of the image has been printed but the top half is missing.

IMG_20160822_110123.gif

HP Recommended

Hi Greg,

Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately I haven't any image in the attach here.

Could you please send a picture in private message.

I will try solve this case.

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
HP Recommended

Hi Greg,

Sorroy for my late response. Please try to follow the below instruction, if you are print through PDF. If not, please share the application name and version, original document image size, Operating Platform (PC/Laptop):

1. Go to print command

1.jpg

2. Advance

3. Select Postscript and Print as bitmap

2.jpg

N.B: Please try to print through other's application, what happend please share. Or you can try to clean the printer and then successfully complete the printhead alignment.

Thanks,
Rashed

Regards/Rashed
HP Recommended

Did you ever get this resolved or figured out? I am having the exact same problem and its making me go crazy!!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.