cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Biomorphica
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

T210 printing from Illustrator, Print Preview crops my image before printing.

HP Recommended
HP DesignJet T210 24-in Printer
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello

I just purchased a DesignJet T210 plotter, and I  am attempting to print a large scale image made in illustrator. The image size is 24" x 120".

I created a new print preset (in the printing preferences) with an custom document a bit larger (20" wider) than my image. I submitted a print from Illustrator, and it looks ok inside illustrator, but the image is cropped in HP Print Preview, and prints cropped. Any idea what I can do to get Print Preview to see the entire image? The zoom and pan buttons within PPrev don't seem to work. Is there another way to print to the T210 that bypasses Print Preview and prints the old fashioned way, straight from Adobe Illustrator? What is the best practice to print large scale images with this printer?

Thomas

Screenshot of Illustrator print dialog and  HP Print PreviewScreenshot of Illustrator print dialog and HP Print Preview

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation