cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
A1_-1
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

T2530 Align Page Right?

HP Recommended
T2530
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

This is the first plotter I've ever used with no option to align the plot to the right of the sheet. Am I missing something?

Changing our CAD page setups isn't an option.

3 REPLIES 3
CortezCadJedi
2 2 0 0
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I'm having that same issue. I can't find a way to shift the plot over. We plot to pdf from cad and print from Acrobat. Yesterday a quick fix was to put an line extending my sheet border on a frozen layer and turning it on when printing full size dwgs.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
A1_-1
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I can use rotate 180 degress  at the plot dialog box in Bluebeam pdf to solve my issue but not every pdf editor has this option.  Our other plotters all had this option or align right left up or down.

Changing anything in CAD is not an option as we have templates/page setups developed for thousands of projects. 

CortezCadJedi
2 2 0 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Ok, here's what works for me. We make a lot of half size prints on 11x17, so our full size dwgs are 22x34. Although we actually print full size on 36" paper. What I did was in CAD create another custom paper size of 36x22 with a 1.9" left margin. Cad prints the page size without modifying anything on my title block. I have a 22x36 page setup in Acrobat so "choose paper by pdf" works and it prints actual size with auto portrait/landscape on leaving a margin on the left for a binding strip.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation