Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Designjet T520
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

When plotting pages from Adobe Reader DC we have started having problems with the page cut off. These are size C and D drawings using 24" wide roll paper. All the setting in the computer and plotter are correct for auto-cut, I have triple checked these. What I have been able to do is shut the plotter down open the ink door and finagle the cutter carriage around, power back up and hope I hit the sweet spot which will let it cut again. We generally have to make 12 copies of each page for recording purposes and because the most I can get is 2 copies to print and cut before I have to shut the plotter down wiggle the cutter carriage around. I am having to send the plots 1 page at a time which has gotten old fast!

When we first started having this problem a year ago, we had the local tech come out who charged us for 4 hours of time and his solution was to reinstall the firmware on the plotter. This got it back to cutting that time but 6 hours later the same thing started happening again. I have been fighting this for awhile but with personnel cutbacks it is really starting to eat time for me.

Has anyone else faced this issue and have a solution for it? 

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

hi,

This happened on of my client please download froxit PDF reader and try to print from there. your adobe reader is gone corrupt due to windows update.  

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.