cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
RiceInABowl
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

T795 Bugs in the Web UI

HP Recommended
T795

While setting up our new T795 printer I encountered some annoying bugs in the web interface:

1. The E-Mail adress field for the printer (under "E-mail server") only allows 30 character. The E-Mail address I need to enter has 35 characters. Why have a restriction for that field?

2. Under "Date & Time" I select our timezone and set the correct time (local time) but after applying it seems to show the UTC time (no indication for that). Repeatedly clicking apply sets the time back again and again because the UTC time is also shown in the combo boxes to set the time (after apply this is interpreted as local time).

3. The printer display is set to german but the web interface is in english and I can't find a way to change that.

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I have been using Z2100, Z3100, Z3200 for about 4 years & never use web interface , even to update firmwares.

Utility     is ok.... I use it to import icc profiles from the third party.... udate firmware ok...    to custom make paper preset,

custom icc profile..... so so.... to me were lousy....

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation