cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
oberio28
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

The screen hang as if nothing is showing

HP Recommended
HP Deskjet Ink advantage 3835
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)
I just bought it a few minutes ago, when I got home, I tried scanning and installed everything.. Then the screen of the device wenf blank..
1 REPLY 1
Flower_Bud
Retired
Retired
5,216 5,204 272 400
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@oberio28

Thank you for joining HP Forums.

I'll be glad to help you 🙂

As I understand, the printer control panel is not functioning, 

No worries, as I'll be glad to help you, that said, I'll need a few more details to dissect your concern & provide an accurate solution:

When was the last time it worked fine?

Do you see any options on the printer control panel?

Did you try any troubleshooting steps? 

While you respond to that, let's try these steps to resolve the issue: 

Hard reset: 

• With the printer turned on, disconnect the power cord from the rear of the printer and also unplug the power cord from the wall outlet.
  • Remove USB cable, if present.
  • Wait for 2-3 minutes, press and hold the power button on your printer for about 30 seconds to remove any additional charge.
  • Now plug back the power cable straight to a wall outlet without any surge protector or an extension cord (This is important) and then plug back the power cord to the printer.
  • Turn on the printer and wait till warm-up period finishes and the printer is idle.

Firmware Update: Follow the steps from the link: Click here

If the issue persists, I will send you a private message to assist you with the next course of action. Please check your forum private message box next to the bell notification icon on the upper right-hand corner for a private message from me for further assistance.

Let me know how this goes,

Cheers!

If I have helped you resolve the issue, feel free to give me a virtual high-five by clicking the 'Thumbs Up' icon below,

Followed by clicking on "Accept as solution" from the drop-down menu on the upper right corner,

Thank you for posting in the HP Support Forum.  Have a great day!

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation