Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
DESIGN JET PRINTER
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Hi Friends,

This is a shocking news for me!!!!!!

I have ordered a new hp deskjet printer via hp estore. Received the parcel this week starting. I requested for a installation but 

they hesitate to provide it and they dragged purposefully to complete the installation. I doubted and checked this product in the website. I found that the warranty is going to completed.

Thats y they are not providing the installation support.

Its really logic less. We paid money for a new product they need to supply new one and to provide proper installation and service support.

I have sent many followup mails. Till time they didnt provide any proper reply for my mails. I have raised couple of tickets. Till date they cant able to provide a proper reply. So it was clearly understood that they have supplied a duplicate or reused product.

Friends guide me in this and to whom i have to ask. I can share all the details and documents. I need a solution for this

I am in a plan to take criminal action on them legally.

How dare they supply a duplicate product??? and not ready to answer the customer questions

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi @MDU1

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please look for a private message from me requesting additional information. Keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Community's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

If you checked the warranty on the website before registering your product it is quite possible that it looked like the warranty was expired. The reason for that is this. When the product is manufactured, they have to enter the product into the warranty database. As they have NO IDEA when the product might be sold, they have to put some type of date into it. What HP does is set the default warranty to 15 months after date item is packaged at factory. This takes into account shipping time and allows some latitude for warehouse time. However, sometime products will sit in a warehouse for months and I have personally unpacked items for clients that were over a year old due the product being a slow moving item. Once the product is sold and the sale is registered, the warranty database is updated to reflect the proper date of sale and the expiry date is set 12 months after that. 

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

Hi

Thank you so much for your explanation. It is now clear. But unfortunately no one ready to answer this question properly.

I have sent a mail to the concerned department. To update in the warranty data base. I will follow up to get sucess in it.

Thanks again

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.