Megals74
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Unable to print A3 Landscape on Designjet T120 from multi feed tray

HP Recommended
HP Designjet T120
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi, I'm trying to print an A3 plan in landscape from Adobe PDF Viewer to the Multi-sheet tray.

Every time I try it comes up with paper mismatch error.

Previously I used to be able to just rotate the plan to portrait orientation, and it would would print, but since installing a firmware update last week, no matter what settings I try, I can't get it to print. 

I've tried fit to paper, auto rotate, setting landscape, portrait, all the combinations of the above, tried uninstalling and re-installing the printer, checked and updated drivers and firmware. 

I've had glitches with this printer with landscape/portrait from the multi-feed tray all along but have found workarounds, but can't find one this time! HELP!

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation