cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
dmjefferson
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

Very FRUSTRATED - REINSTALL BI-WEEKLY FOR CORRECT PRINTING FROM COMPUTER

HP Recommended
PageWide Pro MFP 477dw
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm new to my job and need some help!  I have the listed product, but it's not running correctly.  Current user states the following: VERY SLOW printing of payroll reports and checks - software must be reinstalled approximately every 2 weeks....  Once reinstalled the p/r reports  and checks are very speedy.  OH, cannot reinstall  software from the HP site....refuses to work - we have to use the disk.  

SO, PLEASE HELP ME!  Is there a possible fix for any of this??  Someone else must have this problem!?  If so, were you able to figure out how to download successfully from HP?  Is there a bug fix for the bi-weekly install to keep it from stalling out?  HELP - would be GREATLY APPRECIATED!!  Thank you!  🙂

2 REPLIES 2
Jorge70
Level 4
101 101 6 13
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended
What is the model of your printer?
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Tabassum_S
Level 3
Level 3
36 36 4 14
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Thank you for using the HP forum.

Error : REINSTALL BI-WEEKLY FOR CORRECT PRINTING FROM COMPUTER

Solution:

1. Download and install HP Universal Print Driver and check

2. please find the link below :

https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers/selfservice/swdetails/hp-pagewide-pro-477dw-multifunction-print...

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP.
--Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you.
--Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation