Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended

I want replacement needles--they have side ports (pictured (not exact one); not blunt end--I have some of those, pictured too) about 1/2" long, 17 gauge (or close to it; I measure about 0.056" OD), Luer lock.    I misplaced the about 9 or so that I had to go along with my about 7 syringes.   I originally acquired these from LPS, the priming tool they sell--syringe & needle.   I asked them about replacement needles; they seemed to ask too much for a needle.   I don't want the priming tool; I only want needles to attach to the syringes I have.

Again these along with a syringe can be used to prime various ink tubes with ink.

Does anyone know where I can buy several replacement needles?    Perhaps a box of a half dozen to dozen or so.

I could not find pics of the specific ones I had--I don't want to use LPS' pics.

But theirs is here if you want to buy one from them.:    https://www.lpscomputer.com/collections/designjet-1050c-1055cm-parts/products/designjet-ink-tube-pri...

Thanks for any help.

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

quickly & simply , find 1 uselss printhead, open it.... keep the front, trim all edges.... then super glue 1 soft tube about 4mm to the printhead... use this simple tool, you can suck... blow the clog inks...

those soft tube aquarium store sell...

I made this simple home made  tool with #70 printhead with 2 tubes for 2 colors & use it all the time.

for reference only....

HP Recommended

Thanks for your response.   I have seen those printhead needles adapted to syringes.   I simply want to buy 6 to 12  - 1/2" long 17? gauge side port Luer Lock needles to simply replace the ones I lost that were on the "priming tools" (syringes and needles) I had obtained through several years from LPS.    I have about 7 syringes and want to simply screw replacement needles onto them.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.