cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
billytnt
3 1 0 0
Message 1 of 10
Flag Post

Where to get a part other than HP

HP Recommended
Designjet T520

Good morning! I have been trying to purchase part#CQ890-67105 from HP, but they sent me CQ890-60279 three times. Yes, i received the same wrong part 3 times in a row.  After emailing to say that they sent me the wrong part they would send the same WRONG part again, 3 times in a row!!  My question is, that after the incompetence of the HP replacement parts, where else can i go to get the part I desperatly need?   CQ890-67105 

And thank you to this forum for helping me identify my problem in the first place, thank you!!

9 REPLIES 9
jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 2 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

ebay has plenty of them...try to buy brand new part...not to buy  used parts which might be faulty also.....

HP part store workers are from Costa Rica, those ticos are not too smart & bright. only knows to read  part #.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
billytnt
Author
3 1 0 0
Message 3 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

You are right about that. I have seen a couple on ebay that does list my part #, but there is no pic provided on what they are claiming to be the part i need. i was hoping that there was another "store" like establisment like a Office Depot or staples that would sell that part. i recieved an email from HP saying call them  to fix my problem. 

jasonmiamifl
Level 7
880 810 37 84
Message 4 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

if you have doubt about it, send seller a request & make sure, also check return policy..... I buy hp parts on Ebay for over 10 years already.. used parts always uselesss & won't fix errors..

davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 5 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Can you do us a favor and take a picture of the part you got and post it here. The reason I ask is I can not find any listing for the part you say they are sending you so I would like to see a picture of the part they sent just in case it actually the part you need.

Hvytoys
Level 3
56 50 0 3
Message 6 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

you're after the trailing cable?  parts like this aren't that hard to find really.  give me a call at 5412061439 and i can help you out.  i might have it myself actually..  i have over 1000 printers and plotters in my warehouse.

Hvytoys
Level 3
56 50 0 3
Message 7 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

whoops, looks more like the formatter board is what you are after for a 520?

Hvytoys
Level 3
56 50 0 3
Message 8 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

here is a location of one of those

not mine but they got one

https://www.lambda-tek.com/HP-CQ890-67105~sh/B7003109

i don't know why you would have that much trouble finding one of these tho...  just put the hp part number in like this into google   hp CQ890-67105 and check your results.  took me about a minute to find it for you

Hvytoys
Level 3
56 50 0 3
Message 9 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended
Sekurit
1 1 0 0
Message 10 of 10
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Where are you from MAn 

What is problem with plotter 

Send me PM a I can help yuo

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation