cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Laz117
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

Which Designjets ship with 3" Core adapters in the box?

HP Recommended
HP Z5600PS

Can you provide a list of which  Designjets ship with 3" Core adapters in the box?

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
D Hook
Level 7
877 824 37 101
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I've always understood the 3" cores to be an option you order when ordering the printer.  If you select that option, they will be shipped in the box.  I don't think HP includes them as standard equipment until you get into the huge commercial solvent ink printers maybe?

You can buy them separately from HP.  Also easily available on ebay.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Vijay_C
Level 3
Level 3
35 35 2 2
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

The 3 " Core is an accessory - can be ordered seperately.

Accessories CN538A HP DesignJet 3-in Core Adapter

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

DJ_Exprt
Level 2
Level 2
29 29 1 0
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Hello Laz,

HP Designjet printer that come under production printer category are shipped with 3" core. Listed below are few of the HP Designjet printers that are shipped with 3" inch core in the box.

HP Designjet T3500 Printer Series

HP Designjet T7100 Printer Series

HP Designjet T7200 Printer Series

HP Designjet Z6200 Printer Series

HP Designjet Z6600 Printer Series

HP Designjet Z6800 Printer Series

For more information, please check the product specification and data sheet for these printers.

Regards,

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP. --Say "Thanks" by clicking the Kudos Star in the post that helped you. --Please mark the post that solves your problem as "Accepted Solution"

I am an HP employee.
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation