Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Designjet Z9

I am looking for someone who can help me with giving me more ideas about printer printing technology. Because I have recently lost a client just due to the fact that I am using a HP plotter and not Epson. So if someone can give some difference about these printers and why HP z9 could be a better option for my client. why 9 color HP z9 can be better than Epson 12 colour printer. Also i don't find HP branding itself as an Fine Art printer and is known as a technical printer still in the market. 

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Of the three brands, HP has been tested by Ardenberg Imaging# as being the most archival, that is, is the most fade resistance pigment ink of the three. In addition, HP have a proprietary ink dot placement algorithm that produces truer colors with fewer inks. These are industry-recognized advantages the HP have over other brands,

There are also technical reasons not related to to the image that make HP Designjets more efficient to operate.

(I am not an employee of HP or any related industry)...

#The recognized leader in inkjet ink testing.

HP Recommended

This is one fact that i got to know about HP today. I am looking for more such facts and figures that i can put in front of my clients and not loose them any more.  what i find is such details and article are much easily available for EPSON  printers and i couldn't find it for my HP Designjet  Z9+.  Because a customer or a client may not believe us just by mentioning that my printer is best and better than others they need some facts. Can you help me with few more details  and advantages of HP Z9 specially in comparison  with other printers. Thanks!!

HP Recommended

https://techgearoid.com/printers/best-wide-format-printers/#List_of_Best_Wide_Format_Printers_in_202...

If you find the information provided useful or solves your problems, help other users find the solution easier by giving kudos and marking my post as an accepted solution.
I am a volunteer, offering my knowledge to support fellow users, I do not work for HP nor speak for HP.

HP Recommended

The Techgearoid report uses old definitions. The Z9+ is a "Fine Art" printer, sometimes referred to as a Giclee printer. Plotters were an earlier printer range used for architectural and engineering drawings with a limited color pallet. Even the basic T130.is a capable photo printer at high DPI of 1200 x 2400.

Go to https://forum.luminous-landscape.com/index.php?topic=132493.0 where Mark Lindquist describess the Z9.  In fact you should ask him about the Z9 as he is the best expert user of HP Designjets and is even in contact with the HP staff printer designers in Spain.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.