cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
Shallens
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

Why cant some profiles on the HP Latex 1500 be used for double-sided printing

HP Recommended
HP Latex 1500
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

Im having trouble with printing double-sided on paper.

Only a few profiles "turns green" when i want to print doublesided (opaque) on paper.

I do not like the result with the banners with those profiles and would like to use another profile, but if i choose another profile (that is ok) it wont work! Is there a setting i need to do before printing double-sided?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
rick-s
Retired
Retired
2,526 2,492 105 388
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Shallens

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details).

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.

Thank you for visiting the HP Support Community.

I work on behalf of HP.
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation