Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
HP Z3200ps
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

z3200 image quality.jpg

Machine stopped printing blue [started out blue, then peters out to light blue] Replaced blue cartridge - no difference. replaced blue/green printhead - no help. 

Suggested solutions appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

Hello,

Do you have the result of the  Printhead Alignment ? can you share it

its look like below example :

all plots are available under service utilities then “Diagnostic Print

Visual Alignment Diagnostic

Ouccema_2-1590606130445.png

also, the nuzzle health from print diagnostic :

Ouccema_1-1590605957515.png

I am an HP Employee.
HP Recommended

Hello.

You should change lC, LM and photo black, LG print head, ensure that cartridge is ok. Check ink tube maybe It  have some air inside. The tubes should have ink full. Sorry my english. 

HP Recommended

Hello, I tried to run a printhead alignment.. but got an error "unable to scan" or something to that effect.

I have a strange issue with Service Utilities.. "the printer is not found"  Anyway you could help me resolve these problems?
Thanks 

HP Recommended

Hello.

Ok. Try download service manual. Entry service menu by front panel and run carriage assembly test. If the test fails then it will show an error.

Then let me know.

Best regard

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.