Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Z6200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I'm encountering this issue when paper roll ran out but I still sending print job to the Z6200.

So the front panel showed "Load paper for next job" and I tried to clear those jobs sent to Z6200.

When I load the paper to the Z6200 and trying to print, it prompted me "Load paper for next job" but the paper has loaded.

The front panel show that there is paper loaded but it just can't print.

Each image file I send via website, the printer will stop responding with the "Load paper for next job" message. I have to cancel or deleting the file.  Deleting the file will take everlasting to do and I have to restart the printer again in order those deleting can be gone.

So, the problem is each time I tried to send print job to the printer, it will stop and prompt me the message.

Any procedures or ways to fix this issue?

4 REPLIES 4
HP Recommended

we're in the same situation.

we send job,

the printer does not print and there is no error !!!

we tried 

- update firmware

- another paper type (photo, coated, plain, 914mm, 620 mm etc.)

-  clean the printheads

but there is no solution?

is there anybody solve this problem??

HP Recommended

go to printer control panel & check to see how many Z6200 printer there ?    if only one. ok.... if more than one,

remove it...

(  one time I went to customer location to fix  Z3100 printer problems. I checked & found there were 4 same printers )

if above check ... check go to printer display panel... queque management..... delete the hourglass   print jobs..

This is all I could think of....  See if any luck....

HP Recommended

we did uninstall and install at least 5 times.

but there is no solution. 

HP Recommended

Maybe the print quequ was suspended & need to resume   ??

go to the printer property  >>    what is printing  ..  cancel all documents ..  click pause   ... resume...

see any luck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.