Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
t120
macOS 10.14 Mojave

I went out and bought a designjet t120. i have a big construction job and did not want to pay the 1500$ my printer was asking for the plans. I wanted a durable set of plans so i bought the HP 2-pack Everyday Matte Polypropylene. i selected that paper on the printer and on the computer selected arch d paper, fit to size. it takes about 10 minutes to print one page of 24 x 36!! i have about 300 pages to print, am i going to run a 50 hour print job on this thing??? is there a setting to make this go way faster?? sorry, im a total noob at this stuff

2 REPLIES 2
HP Recommended

One other issue....when i print, the screen on the printer comes up w a paper size mismatch.  saying the job calls for 24" and my paper is 23.168".  i hit print anyway and it prints fine (BUT SLOWWWWW).  The paper i bought direct from HP , why is this happening?

HP Recommended

so i just timed a page, 13 minutes till it was done printing one page, and then 2 more minutes for "drying" and then its cut. is this normal? is there any way to speed this up?

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.