cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
AishaAS
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post

connecting new pen to pavilionx360 .

HP Recommended
pavilionx360

I lost my touch pen so i pay i new one , but how can i connect it to my laptop , i used all the ways i can but it dosnt work . 

the pen that i payed is the same one as the one i lost .Screenshot (153).png

Tags (1)
2 REPLIES 2
banhien
Level 19
Level 19
94,803 93,460 12,281 26,111
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@AishaAS

Is it compatible (and same as the old one) with your machine ? Your machine is an HP Pavilion x360 and the pen shown is for HP Envy x360 and HP Spectre x360.

You bought a wrong one. Please return it and use the following table to get a right one

http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c05166879

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

>
Was this reply helpful? Yes No
AishaAS
Author
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

i check it , but this is the right one !!

this is the one that cames with my laptop 

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation