cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
tabcom
Level 3
86 47 0 4
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post

designjet 4000ps blank screen on power up

HP Recommended

On power up, designjet 4000ps blank screen.

Hard Drive? 

I was an HP Customer Engineer from 1995-2002.
During this time, I serviced contract and warranty calls within the Northern Indiana area. When I left HP, I took my HP Designjet service experience and started my own business servicing out of contract plotters. Designjetpartsfast.com was launched in 2009. With over 20 years Designjet experience, I can help you resolve issues you are experiencing with your Designjet Printer.
3 REPLIES 3
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do you hear any beeps and if so what do you hear.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
tabcom
Author
Level 3
86 47 0 4
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

When you turn it on it beeps twice then makes a clicking sounds, then plays what sounds like a little song, then it beeps about 5 more times. 

I was an HP Customer Engineer from 1995-2002.
During this time, I serviced contract and warranty calls within the Northern Indiana area. When I left HP, I took my HP Designjet service experience and started my own business servicing out of contract plotters. Designjetpartsfast.com was launched in 2009. With over 20 years Designjet experience, I can help you resolve issues you are experiencing with your Designjet Printer.
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

See if the attached helps.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation