cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
romanmotruk
5 4 0 0
Message 1 of 6
Flag Post

error code B3F09FE8, C04F1100

HP Recommended
HP Designjet T120
Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit)

blue screen first, then everything flashes and does not turn on, memory replacement does not help

5 REPLIES 5
davidzuts
Level 13
7,130 7,062 558 1,025
Message 2 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Most times the issue is a bad firmware usb thumb drive mounted on the main board. They are available from hp parts for 25.00 which is the way I would first go since it is a lot cheaper then the main board which comes with the same drive.  The part number is CQ890-67105.

Just go to the link below and put the part number in to order.

https://parts.hp.com/hpparts/Default.aspx?mscssid=

Do a google search for the service manual and you have to remove the main pca board and on the back side is where the drive is mounted. If the drive does not work, then the complete main pca will have to be replaced as new pca's come with the drive all ready installed.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
romanmotruk
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 3 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I did a USB rewrite did not help, through the image of the new flash memory, I tend to the fact that either the USB drive is not working or the motherboard is faulty

romanmotruk
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 4 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

installed from the working printer, this printer does not start, the same errors, the motherboard does not work

romanmotruk
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 5 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

the problem was in chips from CISS, changed the chips and the printer began to work

romanmotruk
Author
5 4 0 0
Message 6 of 6
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Do not write nonsense, read the error code, I have already written the essence of the problem and how it is solved, be careful about what you read

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation