Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Do you need the WPS PIN to connect your printer? Click here for tips and tricks!
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Large Format Knowledge Center· Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
HP Recommended
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

I have an Hp Designjet t130 all of a sudden when i switched rolls it cancels the job to the printer and unloads the roll. I have switched between many different rolls that i have used in the past with same result. I also gave it a good cleaning, updated the drivers and firmware.

10 REPLIES 10
HP Recommended

Hi @plungecut 

Do you have any issues while loading the rolls? if not, please tell me what driver are you using to print?

thank you.

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

I can load the roll just fine. It prints about 4 lines and the spool reverses really fast on the spool and winds back tight then cancels. I have a driver win-x64-pcl3-drv.exe dated 09/22/21

HP Recommended

I mainly print from Bluebeam, but I have tried from other PDF readers with the same result.

HP Recommended

Hello @plungecut 

Thank you for the information, can you download and install HP Click? then try printing again, please.

Since when do you have this issue?

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

I have tried multiple platforms to print with the same result. I tried to calibrate the ready paper and had the same result. It leads me to believe the calibration is malfunctioning.

HP Recommended

@plungecut  I understand that you tried different platforms however my question about HP Click is because it doesn't use the driver to print, it works by its own to do it, and also I wanted to know since when you are having this issue to consider a possible calibration however because the paper loads fine the line and out of paper sensors are working properly. Did you start having this issue after a paper jam or after an update in your computer(s)?

I am an HP employee
HP Recommended

Same issue for me on my T830, was operating fine then stopped processing print jobs, cancels after a few lines and attempts to unload the roll. Have tried from multiple machines and also attempted thru HP Click all with the same result. Any suggestions to resolve this?

HP Recommended

After reading the service manual it's probably the OOPS sensor. I an 1 ordered. I will install and see if that solves the problem.

HP Recommended

Man I hope that's not my case, this thing has only been out of the box for 3 weeks......

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.