cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Get help with Large Format Printers, with direct access to all Latex Knowledge Center · Ask anything · Find anything · Share anything at HP LKC
styloid
Level 3
84 51 1 7
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post

hp z5400PS booting issues

HP Recommended
HP Z5400ps

Hi HELP !

I have an HP Z5400ps in the workshop

It wont boot

The power LED lights up (red)

LED 1  lights up and is solid not flashing

No other LEDs light up

The display shows some activity - an animated HP logo in a circle and which circles round

I jumped the gun and bought a new drive before checking what all this meant

I now an holding off installing it as once its in I think it cant be removed and used on another machine

Its a brilliant looking machine and would love to get it going - I just cant mess about buying more parts which may or may not sort the problem out and which cant be used on another after they have been installed 

Any ideas ?

Tags (1)
1 REPLY 1
navid_totalcare
Level 1
17 15 0 0
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

Dear styloid

first check the battery that installed on formatter pca and replace that, if your priblem not solved replace the formatter pca, it is not important that the formatter you  buy is used or not, your hdd must be geniune and just work in one machine.

it is important that you dont change two electronic part at the same time.

Regards.

Was this reply helpful? Yes No
Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation